Monday, September 29, 2014

Sweet Dreams: 14 Beautiful Bedroom Design Ideas

Well, well, well, it's me again. I feel like this last hiatus I took was longer than most, but with Internet issues compounded by preparing for a trip to Paris, life has just been a little bit of a whirlwind. However, I'm trying to get back on the blogging horse for real this time, with plans for recipes and DIY tutorials in the very near future. In the meantime, to celebrate (or mourn, depending on how you look at it) by return home from a beautiful 2 week stay in the city of Paris, here's a collection of cozy, comfortable, and chic bedrooms!



There's nothing like coming home after a long day into a giant comfy bed in a room that makes you feel comfortable. There's just something about being in bed that calms the nerves, am I right? That's why I think bedroom design is so essential to really feeling at home in a space. It doesn't matter if the rest of your house is perfect, if you're bedroom doesn't feel right, you'll never feel quite at home. 

So, if your bedroom has felt like it's been lacking something all along, take a hint from some of these immaculately designed bedrooms. These people have bedroom design down to a science. 















Unfortunately, that's all for today folks. This whole jet lag things has got me loopy. Time to hop into my own bed! All photo credits and links can be found on my Sweet Dreams Pinterest board

What's your favorite room in the house? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...