Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday Design: Barn Renovation

Phew. It's been a long time since I've been sitting here typing on this blog. Life likes to take your plans and spin them out of control, huh? I'm settling into a new job and summer is winding down, so I think now is a good time to come back to blogging.

With life spinning faster and faster, I often want to take the time to step back for a little bit and enjoy the simple things. Not that I actually get to do that often, but thinking about it is nice. That's why I think this renovated barn house caught my eye.


This barn renovation has that rustic design that I love, but there's something that seems almost modern about the layout and architecture of the actual barn. The uneven stair cases are awesome and make the whole space feel more open and intricate. I also love the white washed walls with the wood beams and the little pops of color throughout.







Best part about the whole place? You step outside and see all that green! A life-long city girl can dream huh?

If you had the chance to live in any kind of renovated building, what would it be? 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...