Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year, New Start, New You!

Well, we did it folks! One more year behind us. Busy, quick, eye-opening - 2013 was a lot of things, but it's definitely helping me realize what I want 2014 to be. One thing I wish I had done more in 2013 was blog. Somewhere between starting a new job and making new friends, I lost the time and the urge to create. I think now, closer to a new start, I'm finding it again. With that, more blogging and more tutorials!

I have some plans for tutorials and more regular posts on here, but they would mean nothing without all of you reading along. So I just want to take two sentences to say thank you. Really, thank you. Without the views and comments, I'm just writing to myself and that is all of zero fun.

Anyway, enough of the mushy stuff. To bring in the new year right, I figured I'd start with a sale in the Etsy store! There are so many new sweaters and winter-perfect pieces in the shop that I have to get some of them out before spring. Now until the 19th, take 15% off your entire purchase with code WINTERWONDER! How easy is that?


I hope you all had a fabulous start to 2014 and cheers to a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...