Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Interior Design: Rustic Charm in the Polish Countryside

Oh, all know I have a soft spot for the rustic thing. I don't know if it'll ever go away, but there's nothing like a country style kitchen and a some reclaimed wood touches that get my heart racing. Yes, hearts can race for interior design and mine does all the time dammit! It was no wonder that this stylish country home caught my eye. 

Found in the Polish countryside, this home has some serious style. I love that the owners tried to keep to their country roots with all of the wood and wicker, but you can't look in here and say that this country home lacks luxury. From the extremely elegant, Victorian detailed furniture to the expertly planned open floor layout, you can see that the interior design was not put together thoughtlessly.

My only complaint is that it's a little too much white-washed wood for my taste. I would love to see one dry walled room somewhere, but I've never been good at making spaces flow together. For anyone who loves unity, the white-washed wood pulls together every room beautifully. I just wouldn't be able to resist the urge to paint something, somewhere. Like, daily.





I love the backsplash in this kitchen! It's so very rich country chic. I'll take two please.





First found on Planete Deco


Would you transplant yourself to this Polish country home?

Like this post? Just follow me on your social network of choice to get the latest:   FacebookInstagramTwitterPinterest, or Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...