Thursday, April 23, 2015

The Dreamy Getaway - Storybrook Cottage Vacation Rental in Tennessee

Do you ever see a cottage and think "Hell to the yes! That is the cottage of my dream!" Well, for those of you that have cottage dreams, anyway? No? Oh, well be prepared to be blow away, because I found it and it's been hiding in Tennessee with a bunch of other cute vacation rental properties.


I mean, just look at that painted living room floor! I was just talking about how obsessed with painted wood floors I am. This place is classy and cozy beyond measure. Normally people think of vacations in warm weather months, but with the snow outside the window is some of these pictures, it's got me convinced that holing up in here for a winter is a smart move.













Can you just imagine pulling up to this little cottage? It's so freaking cute from the outside too. Like a little fairy cottage. I love the winding rock path to the house too. So inviting! 

Anyone up for a Tennessee vacation?

Like this post? Just follow me on your social network of choice to get the latest: FacebookInstagramTwitterPinterest, or Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I have no words for how awesome this place looks, but I do have a suitcase...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...