Saturday, October 22, 2011

Dreaming of Sunny Saturdays


It's Saturday and it's cold here in Chicago, so I've posted up here in bed and am day dreaming. Not sure I could have come up with a better way to spend a Saturday morning.

As you'll notice, I daydream about interior design. So sue me. This morning I've been revisiting some of my favorite rustic interiors.

Here are glimpses of some of my favorite spaces that I've found on the interwebs (yes, this is a photo post hope you don't mind):


via Desire to Inspire



via Isabel Lopez-Quesada


via cinda b


via Shelterness




It may be a little obvious, but I love rustic French interiors. I literally will swoon (yes, I am that dorky). Yet, at the same time there is something so crisp and clean about modern Swedish design (that also makes me swoon).

Anyway, here's hoping your Saturday morning is just as swoon worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...