Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday + Some Fun with Picnik


So now that I've been trying to take more pictures, I've also been trying to have some fun with photo editing. I currently use Picnik, like most Etsy sellers, because it's really easy to use and it's free! Although, the more I work on this the closer I am to upgrading to the paid version, but you can do more than all the basics without it.

Anyway, back to the clothes: Today I did a very 70s dress with some fun tights and these amazing platform loafers. Sorta skipped the hair in this one, oops.
Dress: Local boutique
Shoes: Aldo
Tights: Don't remember (sorry!)


I was messing with color, blur, and vignette in this one and I think I over did it a little on the latter two, but I think it came out kind of fun. 

I'm still deep into the 70s trend and when I saw this dress I knew I had to have it, but one thing I'm completely obsessed with this fall are loafer platforms. These are far higher than anything else I own, but I had to have them anyway and yes, sometimes I trip in them, but it is totally worth it! 




That's all for today folks! Next time will probably have a much more wintery feel. It's starting to get chilly here in Chicago - not looking forward to it. 

So tell me, what's your fall inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...