Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Louis Vuitton Fall/Winter 2012 Menswear: Gimme!

I have never yet talked about menswear on here because generally it doesn't interest me. Sorry guys. I love a well dressed man as much as any other gal, but I like leaving men's fashion to the men. So when a menswear collection catches my eye it must be good (of course). The Louis Vuitton Fall/Winter 2013 collection is definitely that. It not only takes a fantastic twist on classic men's suits, it also incorporates very new amazing styles that are easily translatable into street style. Oh and there are some incredibly hug-able looks too. Isn't that what you want from your man, for him to be even more hug-able? Yea, that's what I thought. Anyway, take a look for yourself.




Are the giant scarves not AMAZING? The roommate wasn't for them, but what he doesn't know is he'd be getting a lot more hugs if he were wearing one. His loss. I am also a fan of the shiny dress shoes. They are not usually something I go for, but with all the neutrals they really gave the outfits a nice pop. And those asymmetrical vests in the 3-piece suits are incredible - I've never seen ties look so good and complimented by an outfit. Oh and the BAGS! The Fall/Winter Louis Vuitton man is obviously well traveled, but the bag obsession is probably just part of my own aesthetics.

The only thing I could have take out were the shiny, poofy winter coats. Unless you have a business trip to the Alps coming up, I really would rather not see those on the street. But I can forgive these based on the rest of the collection.


Criticisms this way please. What do you think? Nicely done or over-done?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...