Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday: The Effortlessly Cheerful Edition

There is a little internet kawinky-dink that goes along with today's outfit post. I didn't get this yellow flower dress on Modcloth, but the store I got it from carries a lot of the same brands and styles. So it's not surprising that Modcloth carries it. What I wasn't expecting was to find it on one of my favorite (read: girl crush) bloggers! It was the weirdest thing! I've actually had this dress on layaway for a while at the local boutique I frequent and a few days later I saw it on The Dainty Squid! Well that just made me want to pay it off faster because she looks so adorable in it. Anyway, I finally have it in my possession and here's my version of this very fun and flirty yellow sun dress. There's nothing like new threads to put a smile on your face.


 Yellow Floral Dress - Modcloth
Neon Strap Platform Sandals - Threadsence
Brown Pleather Jacket - From H&M but I've had it for years




I also got this kissing puppies belt from the boutique by my apartment and I am obsessed with it! Isn't it the cutest belt? I tried looking for it online so that I could share it with you guys and this was the closest thing I could find. I'll keep hunting though.


Hope you enjoyed how I styled this yellow dress! This is one of the very rare times in my blog career that I actually have another outfit for this dress to show you guys, so if you haven't check it out yet, go see how else you can style it! I know it was just an internet run-in, but....

Have you ever run into someone wearing the same dress or outfit as you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...