Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday Design: Interior Design in Chicago

I've been a little preoccupied lately because I've been job hunting (hard) and it's been taking up most of my time. Today, however, my job hunting and my blog inspiration crossed paths! So I thought I would share.

It's not secret that I love interior design. I do and we all know it. Today I had the bright idea of looking up some interior design firms in Chicago to see if they would on some far off chance be hiring for a social media manager - they were not. BUT, I did find some awesome interior design eye candy in my search! I mean you can't win them all right? Now I can share a couple with you here.


Design Inside is a Chicago based interior design firm run my husband and wife team, Kathryn and Bill Cherne that started out in 2006 and have been growing ever since. These are just my favorite picks from their portfolio. I love that they seem to have a fondness for reclaimed wood and modern furniture, but each room still seems to have a very definite feminine touch.





The Susan Fredman Design Group is a bigger interior design firm in the heart of Chicago. They have worked on some exquisite and lavish spaces - both commercial and residential. The spaces are gorgeous, modern, and very open. The flow of each room is just perfect.







Would you ever get an interior design firm to redesign your home or do you love doing it yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...