Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What I Wore: The Fall Florals Edition

I'm a little obsessive when it comes to florals. As in florals comprise almost my entire collection of prints. That's why I always have a little internal battle in the fall and winter, because I feel like florals are for spring and summer. Otherwise, they usually just seem out of place.

Floral top - Forever 21 from ages ago
Peach pleated maxi - local boutique (similar skirt)
Fur vest - thrifted
Gold plate necklace - thrifted
Alright so a note about fall florals: I feel like the only acceptable fall florals are muted, in fall hues, and larger flowers. Tiny flowers (think cherry blossoms) feel like spring to me, which is why this shirt and a pair of pants (that I also paired with a fur vest, obviously I've got a thing going here) are probably the only florals you'll catch me in when it's fall.
Side note: please excuse the dumb faces I'm making in these photos. Someone was eating their lunch in a car a few feet away and it made me super nervous. :/


What do you think? Yay or nay to year round florals?


1 comment:

  1. Amazing outfit! I'm in love with your maxi skirt ♥

    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...