Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday Design: Escape By The Water

This pretty little home is such a gem if you're looking for a space that's quiet or just a getaway location. Even though this home is obviously surrounded by other homes and docks, something about the space still seems serene.

It's finding little shabby chic homes like these that give me hope. This tiny home by the water is absolutely gorgeous and makes me feel like I could afford something little like this one day. Of course, for this particular home I would have to move to Australia, but I'm not entirely opposed to that idea.


The space is really tiny, but I suppose when you're living in paradise you don't really need a lot of indoor space. And actually, this place is way bigger than my apartment. Anyway, the layout is done really well so that it's still easy to navigate around the home without bumping into things.

I also love the current owners theme of blues, greens, and whites in the decor. It really pulls the outdoors in and makes for a seamless transition. It's as if you're always relaxing outside, especially with that wall of windows.




Would you call this little Australian cottage home?

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, this weekend is fastidious in support of me, as this
    moment i am reading this wonderful informative post here at my residence.


    Here is my web site; cheap ralph lauren polo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...