Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What I Wore: The Hot Dots Edition

I've been on a buying kick lately. I know. I know. I'm supposed to be re-purposing and reusing and buying less, but with all the spring stuff going on sale I just couldn't help myself. Of course, I picked up the cutest spring jacket at H&M and now it's 90 degrees in Chicago. I'm being punished for my shopping spree, but I did get in a about a week of jacket time. Anyway, I also managed to pick up bright orange polka dot dress which is a total winner and perfect for spring nights.
Polka Dot Dress - Topshop
Black tights
Vintage white heels

Now, I love polka dots. A LOT. It's a sickness really. However, I don't generally go for the big graphic dots (as you can see in the polka dotty dress here and this one too). I also just can't resist a good sale. But once I put this on I did love it. It's going to take a little work for me to not feel like Minnie Mouse when wearing it, but damn it! I'm going to try.


Personal note: I've been a little MIA lately in the blog-o-sphere because I've been focusing my attention (almost all of my attention) on finding a new job. Nothing has panned out yet, so I'm going to continue focusing. In the meantime, here's a celebratory photo for warm weather, polka dots, and bright colors! Because, you know, sometimes you just have to celebrate the little things.

Polka Dots: On trend or leave em in the closet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...