Friday, May 10, 2013

Photo Friday: Intimate

I love Elle magazine. I don't know if I've mentioned that before, but I feel it's worth mentioning now. Unlike some of the other women's fashion magazine out there, Elle has never struck me as trivial. Even though there are articles about life, beauty, and sex (of course!) they never seem trashy or unwelcome. Mostly what I'm always excited to see first are the fashion editorials (of course!). Elle magazine always seems to have their finger on the pulse of fashion and knows how to artfully display it. The editorials always seem to focus on the photography first and the fashion second. Something a photography loving gal like myself really appreciates.


This May 2013 issue of Elle Serbia is no exception. I saw it on Fashion Gone Rogue and was enamored with it instantly. Although the dresses are absolutely gorgeous, it's the intimacy of the shoot that really stands out. Photographer Milos Nadazdin did a really great job at making the whole shoot feel like he was catching two girls playing around. The insertion of a blurry photo, running shots, and even that little underwear slip is strategic in making the whole shoot feel accidental - like an afternoon adventure that you happened to bring your camera to. Anyway, I love this. You can agree or disagree or just look at the pretty pictures.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...