Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What I Wore: The Galaxy Never Dies Edition

I can't give it up, you guys. No matter how hard I try, I just can't do it. The galaxy trend can never die! I will take it to the grave with me! Am I obsessed with galaxy print? Yes, obviously. But can you blame me, really? Space is just cool. Period.

Anyway, I got this party dress on Modcloth recently and I haven't worn it much because part of me thinks it's too young looking for me and another part just thinks it's too much. Now that the holiday season is creeping up on us, my goal is to turn it into a perfect party dress.
Galaxy Party Dress

Outfit details:

I was trying to work with a color pop with the leggings, but I still think the outfit is too dark. Although, it is space themed, so I guess that would make sense? I love how fun this dress is and easy to wear. I mean, it's got pockets! Pockets win over any other feature on a dress in my book.



What do you guys think? Too drab? How could I throw more color into this dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...