Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Inspiration Tuesday: Jewel Tones

Jewel tones are my favorite year round, but fall is when they really start hitting the stores and I couldn't be more excited to go shopping this season. I'm pretty pale and usually dark haired so those rich greens, purples, and blues suit me very well. At least I like to think so. Anyway, my closet is full of it and it never feel more appropriate than in that time in late fall, just before the Christmas season starts rolling in (you know, somewhere around early October now). So I pulled together three outfits using some of my favorite shades for some outfit inspiration. The first one is a little edgy and punk rock for a night out at the bar. The second one is a complete work ensemble if I worked somewhere that prohibited the wearing of jeans. And finally a date night outfit! Er, that is, if I had any dates to go on. Whomp, whomp. At least I'm prepared! Now if only Polyvore magically transported all the items you pulled into a collection into your closet, that would be perfect.



Be Jeweled



What's your closet color pallet usually look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...