Friday, January 25, 2013

Photo Friday: The Daydreamer's World

I keep it no secret that I'm a book nerd. I have nothing to be ashamed of! Well, and it's really hard to keep secret as I gush over everything book related. Naturally this photography series by Joel Robison caught my attention right away.


His photos are all whimsical, fun, and gorgeous, but these really grabbed my attention. He pulls us into his dream world so effortlessly that it's like your sharing his daydream. In some of them I feel like I'm in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Even though most of his work doesn't involve books, a large amount of it involves daydreaming and isn't that what most avid readers love to do? You can see more of Robison's work on his Flickr.








I hope you get some time in to daydream today!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...