Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday Design: New York Ranches

I'm typing this from California today where it is actually freezing, but I thought it would be appropriate to have a real California style home tour up, except I fell in love with the ranch in New York instead. Oh well. It totally reminds me of something I would imagine being a California home so that counts right? P.s. sorry for the weird formatting today. Blogger is not cooperating on iPad. The challenges of being a blogger on the go, I guess.




Now I don't get to see like any of California because I'm here for a work condense, but from the little that I have seen, I like. The people seen so much happier and nicer. There are calories listed on all the fast food places. There is always sun, even when it's freezing. Perhaps I should start planning my big move to the west coast.  Anyone want to help me find a place to live and a job? Oh and can we transplant this New York ranch the Los Angeles? Yea, thanks, let's make that happen.









Where's one place you'd like to live?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...