Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday Design: New Blog Obsession

I'm on here all the time chatting about my design obsessions and my photography obsessions and my fashion obsessions, but never do I really talk about where I pull a lot of this inspiration from. I am a blog hound and I'm sure many of you can understand that. Working in online media makes it really easy to "stumble" across new blogs and awesome content curators. I can say I have favorite blogs, but I probably can't count them on two hands. Today though, I wanted to share a new interior design blog I found that I cannot stop browsing through.


Plante Deco is a French blog with an incredible collection of clean, modern designs that have a touch of cozy with rustic and vintage elements. Basically, every post is a home with interiors to fall in love with. The blog itself is a clean and simple design, so nothing distracts your eye from the photos on the page. I love it! She also seems to keep a very strict theme of more modern interiors - unlike me, who bounces around from rustic cabins to modern Swedish spaces. She pulls from the best sources too, some websites I had never heard of before and got lost browsing through. Here's just a snippet of some of the interiors she's showcased, but be sure to check out the whole blog!








What are some of your favorite blogs? Share in the comments so I can add them to my Google Reader! 

P.s. don't forget to keep up with me! I'm on FacebookPinterestTwitter, and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...