Friday, February 1, 2013

Photo Friday: Wanderlust

It's freezing here in Chicago. Beyond freezing. Like negative degrees freezing. All this cold is doing to me is making me catch the travel bug. Unfortunately, since I have neither money or a buddy to travel with, I have to settle for living vicariously through the interwebs, which is how I found Lukas Kozmus.
I love the composition of his photos from around Germany, India, and of the Himalayas as well as the subject matter. I love travel photography that captures the real, everyday actions of people and the tiny dark streets you don't visit on vacation. That's always been more interesting to me than seeing notable monuments. 









This last one is my absolute favorite. Don't you love getting caught in a summer rain? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...