Friday, February 15, 2013

Photo Friday: Let's Find Momo!

This is probably the cutest photo project I've seen in a while. Have you found Momo yet? Sometimes it's easier than other to spot him, but I love looking anyway. I wasted more time than I should have looking for him when I first ran across the site.

The pictures are so well composed in and of themselves that I almost didn't get the point of them at first. Once I did, it was all downhill. The photographer places his dog, Momo, hidden in the frames of these shots and we get to try and spot him! Think Where's Waldo, but Waldo is a border collie. These are just a few of my favorites, but there are tons more. So go find Momo!













Happy Friday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...