Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday Design: Mid Century in Chicago

A friend of mine just announced that she scored an awesome apartment in Chicago with mid century touches, which, of course, sent me on a hunt for mid century interiors. Naturally, I found an amazing 50s era apartment design that is actually in Chicago.

Generally, I tend to stray from Chicago apartment stalking because whenever I find an amazing space I always think "Why can't I have that? Give it to me!" Alas, I will never live here, but I had to share it because it's so gorgeous in its simplicity. There is one saving point though that curbs my jealousy and it's the sloped ceilings. Take that jealousy! I lived in a room with an inconveniently slopped ceiling for most of my childhood and now all I have it hate for them. Looks like I won't be living in an attic space any time soon,.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...