Friday, March 1, 2013

Photo Friday: Glass Oceans

Quick post today because I'm super distracted by the Gaslight Anthem show I'm going to tonight here in Chicago (can you say squeeeeeeeeee?!?!?!), but I saw this and wanted to share some good waves - pun totally and nerdily intended. Mario Ceroli created huge ocean waves out of glass and wood.


Both are cool, but I love the glass one the best because it looks like it would be amazing to see in person with the light filtering through it. There's just something about light filtering through colored glass that will make me stop in my tracks every time. On top of this, I love large bodies of water. Moral of the story: please take me to where this is so I can experience it in person. Thank you and have a great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...