Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday Trendspotting: Fashion-gasm

Fashion-gasm is the only way I can appropriately describe this SS13 collection from Julien Macdonald. It's hard to not think ahead and stay focused on being excited about tweed and pumpkin spice lattes with New York fashion week just behind us. I have so many favorites, but I really hate jumping ahead so much when I've only just started shopping for fall. However, this collection really caught my eye. Something about the severity of the model's hair and make-up against the long flowy dresses instantly made me fall in love. I mean one of these dresses actually looks like it's on fire. How fun would that be on your next night out?









What do you think? Was it a hit or a miss?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...