Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tuesday Love: Nach Jewelry

Awesome jewelry collection alert! I'm drooling over Nach Jewelry. Each piece is a handmade out of porcelain and most of them are tiny animal figures. I love animal jewelry, it's kind of sickness, so of course I was all over this pretty, colorful collection. If you've been following along, you know I'm a big fan of accessorizing and I love finding new pieces of jewelry because jewelry always fits and it can sit in a drawer for years and come out being a brand new on-trend piece. Perfect, no? The pieces are a little pricey for my budget, but they're gorgeous and on my wish list for sure. I know I'll be on the lookout for cheaper, knock off pieces in the stores this fall. Anyway, don't take my word for it, check them out and tell me what you think in the comments!










This cheetah is my favorite!


What do you think? Love or hate?


1 comment:

  1. These are really awesome. I never saw those styles before. The white-colored owl ring caught my attention. I love it.
    FindersKeepersJewelry.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...