Thursday, September 6, 2012

Vintage Finds: Fall Ready

I don't usually talk about my Etsy shop on here even though that was the entire reason I started this blog in the first place (go figure). There are just so many other fun things on the internet to talk about that my own stuff falls through the cracks. But today I just had to. Why? Because I have so much new (vintage) stuff that's been listed or marked down for fall! 

Orange floral tunic and 90s blue jean grunge dress.

I have to admit, I get really excited when I post new things because I love every single piece that I pick out and I like getting other people to be excited with me. So I thought I'd do a quick shop update with you guys and hopefully some of you will be excited with me ;) I am still working through a huge pile of photos and items to list so there will be lots more to come, but for now I wanted to share some vintage pieces that have been recently added or marked down that I'm really happy to have picked up.

Who doesn't need a pair of vintage gold pumps in their closet? These are a case of if-they-fit-me-they-would-be-mine, but alas someone else will have to bask in their gold vintage glory. 

Baby pink Joan wiggle dress and a gorgeous enamel floral necklace to finish off the outfit. This is an office perfect dress, OR were you thinking about being Joan from Madmen for Halloween this year? **nudge, nudge**
A wool full skirt to keep you warm on those chilly nights and a little army green dress.


Red and white wing tip pumps, how rockabilly and gorgeous!

And in case you didn't know, I am Queen Busy Body and started a second Etsy shop a little bit ago where I sell jewelry that I make and I just added some stuff. It's all kind of goofy, fun, costume-y jewelry because I think things like that are funny :D

Green beaded necklace, vintage inspired.

And painted dinosaur earrings! Why? Because who doesn't love dinosaurs?

So that's that for now. I've been slaving away at getting more and more up in the shops this week, but it's been a crazy busy week. I'm working on it though!

What are some of your favorite things to look for on Etsy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...