Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What I Wore: The Summer to Fall Edition

I've already been gushing over fall for weeks now, at least as far as fashion goes. Now that the weather is jumping up and down, it's time to start preparing for that style limbo. dressing for the weather has always been my biggest challenge. Is it hot out? Is it cold? Do I wear pants? How did it get 20 degrees hotter in 2 hours? This is where my light sweaters and bright colored pants come in. I'm not quite ready to switch to a fall palate since it's still 80 degrees and sunny some days, but the nights are getting chilly so my favorite thing to do in this type of weather is to throw on a light sweater with a tank underneath. This way if it gets too hot I can pull off the sweater, but can still be comfortable. And as much as I love summer, I am ready for sweaters and scarves!


Light knit sweater - picked up a year ago, can't really remember where, but here are a bunch of sweater ideas!
Pale pink jeans - similar
Sweet heels - H&M






Sorry for the super short post today guys, I am swamped this week! Hope your week is much  less stressful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...