Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday Design: White and Brown Interiors

Ah white wall inspiration. Ever since I decided that I'm going to repaint my technicolor apartment and just make the walls white again, I've been scouring the internet for white wall interiors. I do love color, but I guess there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. Can you believe it? Well I have to repaint my apartment if I'm ever going to move out anyway, so I figured I might as well do it while I have the chance. But I've become obsessed with the idea of having white walls with wood trim, just like most old Chicago apartments do. Alas, inspiration for white interiors with brown details!


The pop of color with the blue door is a great idea. A fun way to keep things fresh while still keeping it classic and clean.

This reminds me of the first apartment I ever lived in. I want these built in shelves now please.

White, black, brown, and gold. I can totally make this happen.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...