Monday, November 21, 2011

Real Estate Stalking - Vintage Chic in the City


So in my usual weekend real estate stalking adventures, I happened to stumble upon a really amazing design firm that happens to be located right here in Chicago! I love everything about Summer Thornton Design, she's got such a perfect blend of modern and vintage that makes her interiors both fun and classic. I would love my apartment to look like the interiors in the this vintage inspired Lincoln Park condo. The interior design elements combine a perfect balance of vintage-inspired and modern so that the overall look is clean and classic instead of cluttered like can happen with some vintage-inspired design.
all images via Summer Thornton Design

The colors and prints make it really fun and trendy, but the simplicity of the furniture adds such sophistication. If only I had the money to get her to come in and re-do my place ::sigh::

 
No? You don't see the romanticism in the design? Just me? Okay, yea I ogle the weirdest things. But seriously, this apartment really just made me want to re-design my apartment. 

Until next time!
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...