Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thursday Obsession - Google Earth Carpet

What genius is this you ask? I had the same question when I stumbled across these Google Earth carpets on More Design Please (oh yea, follow it, it's fantastic). The aerial views of Earth create some amazing patterns and David Hanauer was brilliant enough to do something with it. This one if my favorite:



It looks like an ink blot and I love that. Wouldn't this Google Earth carpet be a great conversation piece for guests once they finally figured out what they were stepping on?








I love when lines are blurred and these rugs do enough of that to make me happy. Also, if you've ever wanted to be Godzilla as a kid, these carpets should be calling your name.

Until next time,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...