Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday



Let me start by apologizing for the half-hearted outfit post. It sort of sneaked up on me and I threw it together really last minute, but enough excuses. Here are some fun patterned tights I just found at Forever21 and an otherwise simple outfit.

 Blazer and t-shirt - Urban Outfitter
Scarf - H&M
Skirt and tights - Forever 21
Shoes - Steve Madden

 These little cowboy inspired boots have been my go-to fall shoes for a couple years now and they're starting to show some wear. It's going to be a sad day when I have to replace them.


That's all for today. I swear next week's post will be full-hearted! Hopefully it will stay warm and sunny long enough for me to get a few more pictures in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...