Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday Trendspotting: Birch Woody Design

Birch, birch, birch, birch, BIRCH! I love it. I think it's such a cool looking tree. The wood patterns are just so different from other trees that they really do lend well to new designs in fashion and interiors. I've seen an amazing birch print wallpaper for a while now, but lately it seems like I've been seeing the white and black pattern everywhere. I'm thinking that I might need this iPhone case or these pretty vases for my apartment.

3. Kirkland Birch Paper Straws - for your next party!

I'm hoping that some of the super expensive Balenciaga stuff will get knock offs made by Forever21 sometime soon because, well, you know. ;)

So what do you think? Cool or Boring? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...