Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday Design: Lovely London Loft

Oh holy brown. This lovely London loft is definitely not lacking in the brown category, but I love every bit of it. Of course, it's constructed with exposed brick walls and extremely high ceilings complete with wood beams. Basically, everything I love.

This loft is located in the historic Ragged School and is available immediately. You know what that means? I'm moving to London and adding a few more pops of color into this space. Who's coming with me? Oh wait. I haven't won the lottery yet. Crap. Never mind. I'll just continue lusting over the photos if the comfortably industrial interiors and spacious high ceilings. Sigh.




I would add colored couches and curtains to add a little brightness to the space. Although with those huge warehouse windows, it would never seem dreary inside this loft.












Hey, if you like me, stay in touch! I'm on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and everywhere on the interent. Let's be friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...