Friday, October 12, 2012

Photo Friday: Marie Claire Australia - October

I love looking at fashion editorials from around the world. The only problem is I'm in full fall/winter mode right now, but I love this spring layout in the Australian October issue of Marie Claire.



Rich fabrics, textures, and colors are always huge around the holidays so this Marie Claire editorial is still especially appropriate for those of us in the Northern Hemisphere. I love the deep cat eye and vintage sleek curls. Everything about this editorial screams richness. Even the choice of location in France's Versailles castle and the gilded Pont Anexandre III bridge in Paris. Basically, this shoot makes me wish I has sleek parties to go to and was back in France. One day. 










The contrasting colors in this shot are so fierce and lovely. How fun would it be to do a professional fashion shoot?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...