Monday, October 22, 2012

Monday Design: Tiny Apartment Style

First thing first. New look on the blog! I am working on updating the look of the site so bare with me please! There are still some small alterations I want to make before it'll be all done, but when it is I hope you like it!

Now, I often think that I need a bigger place because my little one bedroom can feel fairly cramped at times, but what I'm starting to realize is that what I really need is less stuff. Or better storage, but less stuff is probably the best solution. There are a ton of awesome small apartment designs out there, but they all seem to have that one thing in common. This apartment is no exception. Where do people hide all their stuff?


Now this student apartment is well organized and laid out perfectly for its size. I love seeing how other small space owners lay out their apartments for inspiration. Tiny spaces limit your ability to rearrange rooms. I have about two options for the bedroom and living room and I've done them both already. Rearranging some furniture is the easiest way to give any room a fresh new feel without spending a dime. Which is another reason I often dream of a bigger space. 

For now, I am going to stare in awe at the immaculately arranged tiny space with everything put away and out of sight. 













Where do you find apartment design inspiration?


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...