Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fashion Focus Chicago 2012

It's coming. It's coming! IT'S COMING!

Are you ever jealous of New York, Paris, Milan, and London because they get all the cool fashion events and runway shows? Well you should be. BUT, I have good news. Fashion Focus Chicago is coming in just a few short weeks! I'll be there. Will you be there? I'll be there.


My very talented and wonderful friend Jessica is showing in a MadMen competition on the 16th of October and I will most definitely be there. If you're local you should come by! It's not free unfortunately, but the gift bag should be well worth the $40 ($35 if you're a student) and it'll just be all great fun! Find the details here

Naturally, I want to go to all the events, but since I am a lowly editor I have to only pick a few. So if you want to stop in and say hi and join me on the fun you'll find me StyleChicago Art Fashion event on Friday the 19th as well. Why? Because it sounds like great fun! 

If you live in Chicago or the Chicagoland area come, drink, play, and be dazzled! 

I hope to see some of you at Fashion Focus Chicago! 



1 comment:

  1. This sounds like such a great event. aag you work *shakes fist in air*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...