Thursday, December 20, 2012

Inspiration Thursday: Christmas Tidings

Christmas is almost here! And I swear this year, it might very well kill me. Someone teach me how to say no to people? It probably doesn't help that I somehow miscalculated and thought I had an extra week. Ooops. No wonder I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off for a week.

To combat Grinch-ism, I'm trying to remember all the warm and fuzzy feelings that usually come with Christmas. Do you remember those? From when you used to believe in Santa? Well, hopefully these pretty picture will help us both enjoy those Christmas tidings a little more, with a little less Grinchiness. :)

1 2


3 4


5 6

7 8

9

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Phew, sometimes you just have to take a step back and remember to enjoy all the little things, no matter how (insanely) busy you are. Me? I got a boot full of spiced wine and am calling it Christmas.

Are you excited for the holiday?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...