Friday, December 28, 2012

Photo Friday: The Great Midwest

As I mentioned in my last post, I spent a little weekend up in snowy Wisconsin for the holiday and I spent a lot of that time knitting and taking pictures. It's amazing how much you can get done when there's no cell reception or Internet.



Last week I talked about how much I loved the work of Brett Stevens and looking at it actually just ended up making me really want to try harder. So I ended up taking a few shots and I'm being bold enough to share them with the Internet! They're not he greatest but they were sure fun to take. I never get the chance to just take in the lighting of the day and capture all the pretty things around me. If you get a chance to it too, I completely recommend it.

So here you have it, my attempt at photography. I might play photographer more often, but I promise not to overwhelm you with my attempts on here.















Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...