Thursday, December 8, 2011

7 Holiday Dresses Under $70


AHHHHH! Holiday season is upon me and I am starting to feel like an overwhelmed crazy person. I can't imagine you know the feeling. Now, I'm going to share with you something that is a major problem in my life: I am a stress shopper. Yes, folks. I am admitting it. When the going gets tough, I get to shopping. Which is awful considering it's holiday season and I should be shopping for OTHERS (insert spirit of giving lecture here). But anyway, to relieve some of that holiday stress, I decided to go holiday dress shopping! Makes sense right? Right. 

Holiday dresses can be so hard to shop for. They're too short or too skanky or too expensive. Well I've tried to put together a list of inexpensive holiday dresses that will fit the bill for whatever party you have planned this year. So, here we go:


7 Holiday Dresses Under $70

Modcloth $50 
Nastygal $58
 

 

Modcloth $48 
Lulu's $47
Zara $60 
Asos $64 
  And the winner is.....
Nastygal $68
Yup. This is the winner of my holiday dress competition and it's on its way to my house right now! Expect an outfit post to come in the near future.

Anyway, that's all for me today. I hope one of these dresses on the list inspired some outfit ideas in your head. Until next time!
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...