Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy 2012 and a Little Provencal Sunshine

Happy New Year everyone! I hope your new year was fun and fantastic and I wish everyone nothing but the best in 2012. Here's to one more wonderful year!

Today is the first day in Chicago where I woke up to snow on the ground (surprisingly). It's pretty frigid out today, so naturally my mind is wandering to the south of France and late summer provençal sunshine. As the south of France never fails, I managed to find a dreamy château that I would like to share with you all today.

Built in the early 17th century, the Château de Moissac-Bellevue was a residence dedicated to relaxation and maintians that today. Oh how I'd love to vacation here one day, although I'd probably never leave once I got there. It's got an elegance and old world charm that blends so perfectly with the architecture of the building. So long story short, come day dream with me....





Doesn't it just look like a dream?

Until next time!
-Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...