Thursday, December 29, 2011

Vintage and Now: 1940s Ava Gardner Glam

Little known fact, Ava Gardner is one of my favorite classic Hollywood actresses (right up there with Katherine Hepburn). So when I saw this Barbara Tfank dress in the Spring collection, I immediately thought of that famous dress from The Killers. It just goes to show you how iconic looks with cycle back around. Basically, the whole post just reinforces my belief that you should hold on the classic pieces that you love no matter how out of style they get, because eventually they will be back in style in one form or another. Right? Right. Anyway, that's what I'm going to tell the roommate next time he tries to get me to throw away something I haven't worn in a year.

Anyway, I love 1940s fashion. That's pretty much all I have to say about that.

Until next time!
-Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...