Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

A quick post to say Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy Holidays! I hope you're all warm and cozy and enjoying this time of the year with people you love. And I wanted to thank you all for reading along with me, it means more to me than you know. (cheesy! I know, I know ;)

So Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you're having a great one!
Sweater: Tulle
Skirt: Asos
Shoes: Vintage




Yup, I had to sneak in an outfit of the day post, because why not right? This skirt has become my go-to holiday skirt and I really hope it hasn't been tainted because of that. Once something reminds me of holiday, I can't wear it any other time of the year. I guess we'll find out huh? ;)

Thanks again all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...