Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday: Simply Chic Edition

Welcome to another Wednesday outfit post! I, personally, don't think this one is super exciting. I was keeping it simple, which I do on rare occasions. I love this dark blue tunic. The asymmetrical hem and flowing sleeves make it more interesting that just a regular t-shirt tunic. Oh yea, and that low back is sexy huh? This is an outfit that I actually wear to work pretty often, so you can see how casual my job is. Oh, and please ignore the horrible wrinkles in my tunic, it was a lazy day and I was laying around with the roommate right before. Anyway, on to the photos. Let me know what you think!



Tunic and jewelry: Local boutique
Leggings: H&M
Boots: DKNY
 
 I love these DKNY boots. They were a complete splurge when I had some loan money left over from studying abroad in France. They are incredibly comfortable and easy to wear, gotta love that!
 Low back, yes please!




The red pea coat was definitely necessary this day, it's getting pretty frigid here in Chicago. Looks like I'm going to have to pick out more outfits that revolve around my limited coat options. :sigh:: I know, what a tough life I live right? Well, that's all I've got for you today.

Until next time!
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...