Friday, March 9, 2012

Photo Friday: Pretty Floral X-Rays

Are you telling me you've never wondered what the inside of a flower looks like? I have to admit that those diagrams in high school biology class were not as pretty as these x-rayed flower images by Brendan Fitzpatrick. I love the soft pastel colors in these photographs. Apparently, these floral x-rays were the result of several radiology experiments. Who knew that x-rays could make such beautiful photographs? I wonder what the failed x-ray photographs looked like. Anyway, these are perfect for spring. If I wasn't dead broke, I would totally order a print for my bedroom. It would look so good against my pink walls. First seen on Colossal.








Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...