Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday Trendspotting: Rose Gold

Rose gold has been popping up all over the place lately and I have to say that I am a big fan. I used to be a strictly silver girl and just started wearing gold in the past couple years, but if rose gold had been this popular a few years back I would have warmed up to it a lot sooner. I just love the warm tone that hint of pink gives to the gold. The color is very flirty and feminine and goes well with a lot of different shades. I love the mix of it with lilac and teals.

I've also been finding this metal used to creating some hard and edgy pieces like the skull wrap ring below and buckle-like bracelets. It's a fantastic mix for a metal that's very soft and feminine.

I love the metallic jeans below too - another way to add some edge to an otherwise soft and girly pallet.
Rose Gold



What do you think? Love it or hate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...