Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday Trendspotting: Mint Green Freshness

Spring is coming! And with it my desire to shop for all things that are the exact opposite of sweaters and knit tights is increasing every day. Looking at the spring runways, there have been a lot of pastel color pallets.

Pastels for Spring are not exactly surprising, but I do love them every year. The key is picking a new pastel color pallet to work with each year. The pastels always come back in different forms as well. On the Spring/Summer 2012 runways I saw a lot of solid pieces and color blocking still happening with the spring pastels. I love how clean and chic that looks.

This year I'm going to be wearing a lot of light purple, pale pink, and mint green. Basically, I plan on recreating the entire Alice+Olivia Spring/Summer Ready-to-Wear collection. Mint green is a color I'm seeing blowing up all over blogs, pinterest, and the runways so if you don't already own something in this color now is the time to add it to your wardrobe. You'll thank me later.

Spring Mint




What colors will you be wearing this Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...