Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday: The Return of the Galaxy Legging

As you can probably infer from the title, I've done a outfit post with these super awesome galaxy leggings before. BUT after I posted it, I realized that I kind of hated that outfit and I would never really wear it again, so I guess this is my re-do. I actually wore this shirt in my very first outfit post ever too. I like this much better. Besides I needed another excuse to wear these galaxy leggings since I obsessed over them for months and only wore them that one time (that only rarely happens of course ;) and this was the perfect excuse.


These cosmic leggings are definitely not for the faint at heart. I wore this outfit out to a friend's birthday party later in the day that the roommate and I walked to and I definitely got some interesting looks. But I guess when you wear galaxy leggings walking down the street, you kind of have to expect to get some stares. I like wearing them though because they're one of my challenge items - I really have to try to come up with an outfit that I liked paired with the galaxy leggings.



I wore my favorite wolf ring (similar ring) , an amethyst ring (similar ring), and my enter key ring (similar ring) that always gets lots of oh-that's-so-cool's.




Here's the outfit break down: same shirt but different color, galaxy or cosmic leggings, and similar shoes.

Anyway, that's it from me today. What do you think? Is today's outfit post the better outfit?

P.s. Are you on Lookbook?

1 comment:

  1. i liked your first one most but this one is cute too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...