Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday Trendspotting: Retro Frames

It's been insanely warm here in Chicago the past week and even though yesterday was the last official day of winter my brain can't stop jumping to Summer! I am on the hunt for a new pair of sunglasses and I'm loving all these oversized, thick-framed, vintage styles! All these cute vintage style sunglasses I found online would be perfect, but it's always so hard buying glasses without trying them on first. I guess that's what return are for huh?
Forever Young


Tom Ford cat eye sunglasses
$432 - dealuxe.ca

Butterfly sunglasses
$45 - theoutnet.com

ASOS clear shades
$21 - asos.com

Emilio pucci sunglasses
fashion.1stdibs.com


It's so weird to go from 40 degree days to 80 degree days. We somehow missed Spring and I'm so excited to pull out my shorts and tanks! Now to find that perfect pair of sunglasses.....

What Spring/Summer essentials are you shopping for?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...