Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday Trendspotting: Clearly Lucite

Somehow this clear and lucite trend that I've been seeing around the internet seem perfect for the Summer. I've seen it mostly in accessories - I'm sure making see-through clothes is kind of a challenge. When I saw a collection on Who, What, Wear of shoes with clear details it reminded me of one of my favorite bloggers who has been making some really sleek and cool looking clear accessories and now of course I want some! I found some cool examples of clear accessories and Lucite jewelry on the internet, but most of the pieces are out of my budget range. I think I smell a DIY coming. I just have to figure out how to make that happen.

Clear as Lucite


Lipsy neon dress
£55 - bankfashion.co.uk

Christian louboutin shoes
$625 - neimanmarcus.com

Oscar de la Renta stiletto heels
$895 - net-a-porter.com

Lucite earrings
fashion.1stdibs.com

Ben Amun lucite jewelry
$195 - maxandchloe.com

Josie studded leather belt
$150 - reissonline.com

1950's clutch in clear lucite
$148 - vintagemartini.com


So what do you think? Clear accessories: Love 'em or hate 'em?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...