Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday Trendspotting: Neon Explosion!

Neon, neon everywhere and not a drop to drink. Have you caught neon fever too? I walked into my old job over the weekend - a cute little boutique called Presence - and it looked like someone had splashed neon paint all over the place. You can't escape it, neon fever will surround you too before you know it! What do you do? Embrace it! I'm not always the biggest fan of neon, sometimes seeing all those bright colors gives me weird 80s acid flashbacks, but I think in can be cute too. In attempting to embrace the brights, I've created a day and night look that I would be ok with wearing and wouldn't feel like I traveled back into the 80s. I think the trick is to keep the cuts and styles modern so stay away from off the shoulder neon crop tops and scrunchies. You know what I mean?

Neon Explosion


Lace dress
$92 - topshop.com

BB Dakota sheer top
$28 - shoptaintedkiss.com

Biker jacket
$116 - topshop.com

True Religion stretch jeans
€229 - jades24.com

Rebecca Minkoff strappy sandals
$125 - rebeccaminkoff.com

Shoes
$65 - modcloth.com

ALDO leather clutch
$72 - asos.com

River Island shoulder bag
$63 - asos.com

Gemstone jewelry
$62 - baublebar.com

Juicy Couture brass jewelry
$58 - juicycouture.com


So tell me, neon: Love it or Hate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...